The label and company JOOP!, created in 1981, is recognised for its provocative collections as well as for its internationally award-winning fragrances. In early 1982 Joop showed his first prêt-à-porter women’s collection, followed by his first men’s collection in 1985. Two years later, with the launch of his first perfume collection, he made his name a trademark, with capital letters to symbolize energy along with an exclamation mark. Clothes, shoes, jewelry, eyeglasses and perfume were immediately available under this brand. The “JOOP!” label became available for licensing, and Joop’s company no longer produced any of its own goods for sale. Since 1997, Joop’s products have been sold through JOOP! GmbH with the exception of Parfum JOOP!, which was sold to Coty/Lancaster in 1991 followed by licensee contracts. In 1998 Wolfgang Joop sold 95% of his stake in the JOOP! GmbH to Wünsche AG and sold the remaining 5% in July 2001. This ended his involvement with JOOP!
No products were found matching your selection.
No products in the cart.
Join our list
Signup to be the first to hear about exclusive deals, special offers and upcoming collections
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.